Info link

Friday 30 December 2011

Top 5 Apps on the App store

5. CliffDiving - This game is incredibly addictive! it involves...well the clue's in the name. After diving off the cliff, you get a score from 5 judges, You have to reach a certain target amount to progress to the next level. It's a stickman game, so everything is pretty much in black and white. If you want to waste money on this game, you can also spend money on bribing the judges to give you another shot at the level (You also get 3 tries by the way) i would definitely recommend this game to anyone that will have a spare 10 minutes (maybe on a train or bus home from work?) because it will make the journey go a lot faster.The best thing is, It's free.
Rating - 4.6/5
Stickman CliffDiving

Asphalt 6
4. Asphalt 6 - This game is probably the best racing game I've seen on the App store, it may have poor visual quality but the game itself is really good, a bit like a Need for speed game on iPhone. The object of the game is too race, you have little powerups and handicaps to help you along the way. You can have lots of different race types like normal races, drift races etc. and you get a rating out of 5 stars for how well you did (2 of these stars are got by extra objectives). You can customise cars with 3 different stages of upgrades. overall, this game is far from basic. It feels a lot better than most of the racing games on the App store at the moment, it's quite cheap for a racing game aswell, only coming in at 69p, if you're into this sort of stuff... buy it.
Rating - 4.8/5

Feed the head
3. Feed the head - This is just an app for messing around really, but it's still quite a lot of fun. you just have to feed the head. You can mess around with the head aswell, All you have to do is maybe pull his nose or ear,  knock on his head or pull his eye... who knows (well, I do - but why tell? takes the fun out of it, you see.) The game isn't very laggy at all, it's really smooth when it comes to pulling the head and playing with it. I must warn you, the ending is pretty disappointing though. Luckily, to make up for it - it's only 69p. also, some of the things that happen are pretty random, just sayin' 
Rating - 4.8/5

Sickipedia
2. Sickipedia - This is a great app if you have a sick mind and a hunger for sick jokes, It's not for the faint heart though. this App has some of the sickest jokes around, all from the site it originated from - sickipedia.org. Luckily, I can stomach these jokes because of the group of friends I have... but if someone cracks a relatively mild joke and you find it disgusting, I strongly advise you dont even think about downloading this app, or even looking at the site. overall, the interface is pretty simple to navigate though and you know where you are pretty much all the time. Because Sickipedia.org is making so much money through advertising, this app is free, thank god.
Rating - 4.9/5

Facebook
1. Facebook - Now, I know that a lot of you are going to be disagreeing with my decision and placing this app at number 1. Well, I found this app pretty useful. helps me when I'm in trouble and I'm on the move. If i have no credit, all i have to do is take a quick look at who's online and see who's closest and I can get help from. Unfortunately, I dont like the recent interface update, I preferred the old one, because i was used to that. But overall, this app is pretty useful in tricky situations. I like it because it means i dont have to spend ages and ages waiting for my brother to come off the computer any more. I also know that this app is the app that nearly every I - device has got, so if you dont, I suggest you get it, because it saves loads of effort. plus, it's free.
Rating - 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment