Info link

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Homefront

After COD milking it in the 'shoot em up' genre, you would think that no other companies would even try to make a game in this genre. And yet, AND YET! Homefront managed to pull it off. This game kind of gives you an insight to what could happen if Korea decided to turn on us. See, part of the story line is coming true with the death of Kim Jong Il and everything, but as my uncle told me... he's been unstable for the past 4 years and he died about a year too early. now let me get back to the game
The multiplayer out did COD's in my opinion, it was much better thought out.. you had to work as more of a team and you had pretty much everything that COD had
the story line was a bit to short for my liking. The game would have got a 5/5 if the storyline had been longer and just as well thought out.
The guns and everything were pretty good too, it felt much more sophisticated that COD, purely because this game came out before MW3 which meant that it was a step up from MW2. damn you modern warfare for always being one step ahead.
To conclude, if the last modern warfare hadn't came out, I think this would have kicked call of duty's ass. it had a much more sophisticated layout than cod, and a better multiplayer in my opinion. a true credit to the 'shoot em up' genre.

Rating - 4.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment