Info link

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Grand theft auto 5

I cant exactly review this game yet, but it does look pretty awesome from what I've seen. It's set for release in 2012 but no one can be sure just yet.
Set in Los santos, a state in san andreas (based on los Angeles and Southern California) It's supposed to be "The most ambitious GTA game yet" with a " Radical reinvention of the GTA universe".
The game will include Jet ski's, cars, planes and even a working gym (just like in San Andreas)
According to some sources , players can play as either a man or a woman, which has had mixed feelings between fans because they find it harder to relate to a female protagonist ( I have no idea why?!?!?)
But all in all, I think this game is set to turn a few heads. just from the trailer, you can see that its going to be action packed and full of excitement. I, along with many other people are gonna be in for a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment