Info link

Friday 3 August 2012

How to increase traffic to your site (Which I have done unsuccessfully)

I bet there are hundreds of bloggers out there who just want to make thousands off ads. Well, to cut it short - the majority of them don't. But, you can make some extra cash if you know how. I'll tell you some simple steps to increasing your traffic so that more people can click on your ads.

Step 1: Learn SEO

"Search engine optimization (SEO)is the process of improving your websites ranking on search engines. This can be done by adding more links or photo's.


. I would give you a list of websites, but unfortunately I haven't tried looking for them myself. You can also put more links in to your posts or articles. This is what google looks for when ranking your website. 


Step 2: Social networking


This can be a vital step for some websites or blogs, as the likes of FaceBook or Twitter have hundreds of millions of people on their sites. All you have to do is set up a simple page for your site, and wait for the likes/followers to come to you!
You can also try websites such as: Reddit or Digg which actually let you submit your blog to them, and let the devoted readers well...read it. 


If you want me to give you more tips on how to do this, then please don't be shy! leave a comment or message me directly!
Thanks,



Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment