Info link

Saturday 28 July 2012

iPhone 5 rumours

Hello everyone, thought I would get on the iPhone 5 hype.
iPhone 5
So, according to Techradar, the new iPhone is supposed to be released in October time. This has been backed up by companies such as Cupertino firm decreasing the amount of iPhones they're going to order in by about 20%-25%. This could mean other things though, Such as increasing the amount of different phones they're going to buy.
Next, the phone is appearance of the phone is rumoured to change drastically. Images have been leaked by websites such as www.9to5mac.com which show that the phone is going to be fairly bigger than the iPhone 4 and 4S. 
The iPhone is meant to have 1GB of RAM. This is as powerful as a fair few computers (well, older ones) and it means that the phone will be quick and efficient.

Well, I hope I've helped to give people some insights on to how the iPhone 5 will look, please remember to follow my blog!

Ben.

PS - I give credit to both of those sources, but I wrote everything in my own words.

6 comments:

  1. Nice post, I was wondering to do posts on my blog on such articles like you have done. I wonder............... Oh your still here reading this. Nice blog you got here. Check out my blog if you've got time: dd-reviews.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out your blog, it's really good! I can see that you've had more success than me already, which I envy. But anyway, Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben,

    Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm glad you like the reviews. I think a Tech review blog is a really good idea. I noticed you want to increase your views and such. One tip I can give you is to post on as regular of a basis as you can. Daily is ideal, and bi-weekly is doable. If you can do this and review items people are interested in, they will come.

    Take care,

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad to find so many useful and informative data on your website.
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks John/Anthony! follow my blog if you like!

    Thanks,

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information.
    unlock iphone 4s tutorials

    ReplyDelete